18.6 C
Nigeria
Sunday, November 28, 2021
- Advertisement -spot_img

LEKKI MASSACRE WILL NEVER HAUNT ME – KEMI OLUNLOYO

Controversial journalist and blogger Kemi Olunloyo had stated after the October 20th 2020 incident last year that nobody died during the Lekki toll gate incident.

She said she arrived at that conclusion after conducting thorough research because no family came up to give names of their relatives who died during the massacre of unarmed Nigerian flag waving, national anthem singing youths protesting during the #EndSARS imbroglio.

But in a report of the Lagos Judicial Panel set up by the Governor of Lagos State, Jide Sanwo-olu has proved Olunloyo and her likes wrong after it released a comprehensive list of people that died, got missing and were injured as a result of the shots fired into the crowd by soldiers sent to the scene.

Kemi Olunloyo in a series of tweets insisted that she found no body and won’t be haunted by the souls of the victims that were killed as a result of the shooting at Lekki Toll Gate.

She said: “The souls of anyone that died at #LekkiMassacre2020 will never haunt me. I was not part of the amusement park protest you set up there. I was watching the army and chasing bodies because they are not allowed to shoot unarmed protesters let alone take away bodies. I found NO BODY.”

“I CHASED BODIES FROM 10 –11pm October 20th 2020 to 2 morgues but nobody was focused. I did not find bodies. I am VINDICATED

“Now you know. Go petition the ICC against Burutai, Adamu and Commander in Chief Buhari.”

 

More Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

83,456FansLike
540,987FollowersFollow
540,987FollowersFollow
6,547FollowersFollow
39,560FollowersFollow
9,571SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles